The robust FO distribution system for industry and outdoor
• corresponds to IP44 degree of protection and is optionally waterproof up to IP67
• for manual and mechanical pulling with tractive forces up to 500 N
• features cast aluminium distributor head
• with step-resistant, watertight corrugated cable tube which protects the assembly and also assists in pulling
cable and as a buffer against jerky tensile loads
• protective hose is screwed onto distributor head yet not attached to the fibers
The FO distribution system for the widest variety of installations. The system is robust and known for its ease of installation: Simply feed in the cable, open the red clip, remove the hose and connect the plug. Done!
• robust design handles the widest variety of installation environments
• features aluminum distributor head
• up to 144 fibers
• protective hose disconnects via red attachment clip, which can be removed in seconds
• fan-outs are impervious to dust and are housed in non-bendable corrugated hose which also assists in feeding in cable and acts as a buffer against jerky tensile loads.
The FO distribution system for smaller installations and narrow
feeds. This Eco variant is based on a plastic distribution
head and is the slimmest and lightest in the EasyLan®
• for small installation environments
• plastic distribution head
• up to 24 fibers
• maximum diameter of 28.5 mm
• fan-outs fed in buckle-free corrugated hose
FOCT Distribution System
Breakout- and mini breakout cable with connectors assembled directly onto the cores. That offers the
following advantages: ease of follow-on handling, slim build and cost-effective. The pre-assembled cores can be quickly and securely connected with couplings, eliminating the need for splicing and on-site assembly. As with all our FO trunks, the manufacturing process is carried out under
laboratory conditions using cutting-edge technology.
• PC and APC polish, plus tuned connectors
• Connectors: SC, ST, FC, LSH, LS, etc.
• Break-out or mini break-out cable
• Extra-slim build
• Pre-assembled with all major connector types
• One-side / dual-side assembly
• Graduated fibers
• Up to 24 fibers
• Fiber To The Desk
• Fitted with transparent protective hose, depending on
• Environmentally friendly transport packaging
• Additional labeling upon request (e.g. floor, room number etc.)
The MPO cables have been specially designed for the high
demands placed on packing density, making reversible and
space-saving FO cabling possible in data centers.
The various fiber quality levels are designated by different
• 4, 8, 12 or 24 fibers
• Spring-loaded ferrules
• PushPull locking
• PC and APC polish
• Additional lettering on request
(e.g. room number etc.)
• Data center
• Plug & Play fiber optic installation
• Backbone cablingetzbar
No company should be without a service reel to handle
emergency situations and to bridge potential outages in
the event of service work, maintenance and repair efforts.
We offer you various configurations: from small hand rolls
to convenient trolleys. A high-quality Fiber Optic Distribution
Head (FODH) with graduated connector lengths is assembled
on the roll-out side. Prior to installation, the connectors are
protected from external influences in a waterproof (IP67)
installation hose which protects against excessive pulling
and lateral pressure. The internal cable end is connected to
adapters and is assembled in a dust-impervious, bumpresistant
High-quality materials and the EasyLan distribution system
ensure long service life.
Custom solutions are developed according to your specifications.