FODH / 1 Fiber Optic Trunk Cable / Variant 1
The robust FO distribution system for industry and outdoor applications:
• corresponds to IP44 degree of protection and is optionally waterproof up to IP67
• for manual and mechanical pulling with tractive forces up to 500 N
• features cast aluminium distributor head
• with step-resistant, watertight corrugated cable tube which protects the assembly and also assists in pulling cable and as a buffer against jerky tensile loads
• protective hose is screwed onto distributor head yet not attached to the fibers
FODH / 2 Fiber Optic Trunk Cable / Variant 2
The FO distribution system for the widest variety of installations. The system is robust and known for its ease of installation: simply feed in the cable, open the red clip, remove the hose and connect the plug. Done!
• robust design handles the widest variety of installation environments
• features aluminum distributor head
• up to 144 fibers
• protective hose disconnects via red attachment clip, which can be removed in seconds
• fan-outs are impervious to dust and are housed in non-bendable corrugated hose which also assists in feeding in cable and acts as a buffer against jerky tensile loads
FODH / E Fiber Optic Trunk Cable / Variant E
The FO distribution system for smaller installations and narrow feeds. This Eco variant is based on a plastic distribution head and is the slimmest and lightest in the EasyLan® product range.
• for small installation environments
• plastic distribution head
• up to 24 fibers
• maximum diameter of 28.5 mm
• fan-outs fed in buckle-free corrugated hose
FOCT Distribution System
Connectors assembled directly onto the cores, offering the following advantages: ease of follow-on handling, slim build and cost-effective. The pre-assembled cores can be quickly and securely connected with couplings, eliminating the need for splicing and on-site assembly. As with all our FO trunks, the manufacturing process is carried out under laboratory conditions using cutting-edge technology.
• PC and APC polish, plus tuned connectors
• Connectors: SC, ST, FC, E2000®, LS, etc.
• Break-out or mini break-out cable
• Extra-slim build
• Pre-assembled with all major connector types
• One-side / dual-side assembly
• Graduated fibers
• Up to 24 fibers
• Fiber To The Desk
• Fitted with transparent protective hose, depending on version
• Environmentally friendly transport packaging
• Additional labeling upon request (e.g. floor, room number etc.)
The MPO cables have been specially designed for the high demands placed on packing density, making reversible and space-saving FO cabling possible in data centers. The various fiber quality levels are designated by different colored plugs.
No company should be without a service reel to handle emergency situations and to bridge potential outages in the event of service work, maintenance and repair efforts. We offer you various configurations: from small hand rolls to convenient trolleys. A high-quality Fiber Optic Distribution
Head (FODH) with graduated connector lengths is assembled on the roll-out side. Prior to installation, the connectors are protected from external influences in a waterproof (IP67)
installation hose which protects against excessive pulling and lateral pressure. The internal cable end is connected to adapters and is assembled in a dust-impervious, bumpresistantn housing (IP50). High-quality materials and the EasyLan distribution system ensure long service life. Custom solutions are developed according to your specifications.